19 March 2007

Wassup doc?

"Our doctors are currently busy attending other patients.Your life is important to us, please hold the line. You will be intubated shortly. Thank you."

Now isn't that something?

Last week I had an appointment with a guy who was 25 mins late and then called me up to ask whether i'm still there waiting for him because he was still stucked some place 40 minutes away. The horrible thing was I even called him up twice earlier in the day to confirm the meeting.

I believe that one should try be punctual or at least make an attempt to tell the other party if one is going to be late. It can't be that hard especially with 86.8% of working adult have a watch on the left wrist and a cellphone in the right hand (unless you're a lefty of coz; btw i made up the figure, so what sue me !)

PS: 84 working-hours per week ..
and many sleepless nights.. have a break bro

No comments: