I watched Dark Knight last night and phew! As far as comic superheroes on silver screen goes, this would rank as one of the believable one.You see, batman is just a normal dude who train himself to be at peak human physical performance. And being obscenely rich he fund himself with lotta cool toys to fight the bandits of Gotham.
Perhaps if I'm that rich I could even transform myself being a superhero. Why not? Then all I need to work on is a slick superhero name... hmm I wonder if these would cut it:
- the stethoscope
- the spatula man
- the syringe
- .... the scalpel-man?
The next step is to find a tailor to change my whitecoat into a tight white spandex. I'm sure Jln Masjid India has some extra material that I could use... not too mention a 'bling bling' add-on would be nice too!
Then I would need a supervillain to beat the shit-out in order to show my heroism prowess to the PJ-folks. He would definely has a cool name too like ''the cholera' or even better 'the chlamydia'! Which of course would be the alter ego of some prick from the BN frontrunners who have evil hidden agenda like lying to the Malaysian public about fuel hike etc.
Hey who knows it could be Khairy or Hishamuddin whom of course would be armed with his longgg keris to compensate for something else. If I'm lucky maybe the Keadilan would field me as its candidate in the next General election.

Oh crap then I better not get any persoanal (pun intended) aide or else the BN would pin me down with some wild sexual allegation!
... "Look! It's a bird.. no it's a plane.. no! It's the Proctoscope-man!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment