.jpg)
Phew! NO SWAMP. I also found out that I could still beat the crap out of sum 25'sters in jogging 2km under 18 mins. Not bad for a couch 'pringles' potato eh!
The place was nice, lots of cool landscape and for a city dude like me, i consider the basic facilities were waaay above average (unlike sum stories i heard).
This is where the fox screamed during 'flying-fox'
I was wrong. Those BTN people were not there to brainwash us toward any political party's interest. We were given real facts about the bad old days on how hard it was for Tunku and the others in gaining our independence..jpg)
We were colonized for 446 years + 7 days. From the days when atok-nenek moyang of Christiano Ronaldo, van der Westhuizen, Beckham & the Japs invaded our shores, our nation had suffered tremendously, oppressed and robbed of her freedom.
The participants were reminded about the importance of Unity and partnership and the origin of Social contract that begets our national constitution. How Tunku, T.C Loke and T. Sambathan formed amazing partnership in claming the ultimate victory for our nation from the brits (unlike the way of the indons vs the Dutch).
The truth is the Malays, Chinese & Indians will always co-exist in this country. Malaysia is for us to share with & live together. The new generation has simply forgotten about this while enjoying Beyonce's "to the left2" and shake their bon-bon showing some crack and their midriff. I know I had (although not the latter bit.. shucks!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment