19 February 2007

Tagged?! Oh no!

"I used to be a front-page model in Play-cat magazine"

I got tagged by Dr M!

Being a new kid on d blog, this tagging is sorta new concept to me. Gee now I have to tell 6 weird things about me huh.

1. My nickname at highschool was 'straight'. I didn't know that i was a geek back then... hmm?

2. I'm a right handed person, but i'm a lefty when it comes to writing.

3. My first trip to Penang, Langkawi & Cameron Highland was last year.

4. I quit smoking in 2nd year med after seeing a lung-cancer specimen in pathology museum.

5. Although I loveee mocha, I always got bloated after drinking it.

6. As i grow older i become more terrified of getting a needle injection.."weii smallerr needlee 24 gauge tadak ka"

***Uhh dats it ya.. too much of confession isn't a good thing :P

No comments: