Any New year resolution this time around? Well not much I guess as far as I'm concern let just say I prefer to be a more realistic chap rather than having some idealistic crap jogging around my cerebral track.
The fact that nothing is certain or safe these days, especially if you're checking into 'the K' hotel in Batu Pahat, which ironically I just checked out at 1pm today (... was there to attend a wedding mind you).
Couple of things to keep in mind:
- Friends come and go but your family stays around.
- Never rely on your bank savings accounts (... or those belonging to your spouse too).
- No matter how certain you are on your life right now, always - always have a PLAN B tucked somewhere inside your spender.
Hmm is this post too early to contain such a pessimistic view on life, well don't mind me - I'm just being as realistic as my ageing vertebral bones.
No comments:
Post a Comment