But oh boy! I was totally wrong about him, after knowing him later did only I realised that he has strong experience in internal medicine having gone through all the major postings in GHKL.
So superdoc has helped me a lot during my rough period in these last few months. Perhaps he's one of the few good soul out there whom willingly want to befriend a crooked chap like me.
.jpg)
On another note, I must say this would be a lonely Aidilfitri for yours truly. I thought I could be happy again this Raya... but i guess that my wish would just have to wait this time... which may be forever. I finally realised that in life.. it's not what we want that matters. And above all the ironies in this world one thing stays true -- sometimes we can't always get what we want.
I have to live with that now.
Lastly but surely not the least Selamat Hari Raya to all my readers
... may all your wishes come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment