.jpg)
Today is gonna be a busy yet unexciting post-call day; just did a C-sect at 3am, birds chirping happily on trees, babies crying for no good reason in labour room... y'know the usual suspect.
It's not even 8am and yet I've already fumed by couple of errand, things to do for the Master's registration:
1. Open up another bank account for the scholarship (why they insist on CIMB beats me)
2. Giving myself another shot of X-ray radiation -- should be ok since I quit ciggie yonks ago
3. Donating my urine to some lab rats (some ppl wanna know wheather I'm using heroin on a social basis)
4. Getting my vein jab for blood sample
If I got time, maybe I hit the Curve for that lovely venti machiato / books and drop by at the new apartment just checking on few things just in case my contractor screw-up (again) the renovation. I just want to get it done and over with before June.
.jpg)
"Told ya I hate the cornice - it looks like a circumcised glans" I remark nonchalantly.
"Aiyaa it's a working progress boss, you just have to wait and see the final product" He sighs.
"I dunno man, looks like I have a dick hanging down from my ceiling - shall I call it sextine chapel then?" (laughing away silly)
No comments:
Post a Comment