

I really should stop these urge of buying them everytime I hit those bookstore... at least until I finish those that I've bought.
Also a friend is nice enough to lend me Kitchen Confidential, which come to think of it was my first time borrowing a book from another person.
Notice how the 2 top titles fall under the self-help genre. HUH! Does this means I need help in some areas of my life?? - sure I do!
I don't mind paying RM70 for them either... HAHA! If only I could find an affordable qualified shrink (psychologist mind you! Not a psychiatrist) in town - anyone out there? No seriously.
Nah I don't attempt to do book review here simply because I neither have the mental capacity to do it nor plus the fact I'm nowhere finishing them yet.
On another note, I just got a letter from the MOH and the university saying they've approved my application for the Masters program, which starting this June.
This is a big thing for a schmuck like me to finally has that long shot at climbing the food-chain. And in order to be one of the big fish, this old boy will have to go back to school @ one of the University Hospitals for another 4 years. Which is ironic as the old saying goes "a specialist knows more about fewer things". Four freaking years?... Have mercy!
No comments:
Post a Comment