.jpg)
Since we're banned from entering our own wards, in case we might hear any soalan bocor or potential cases used for exams. I decided to hit the mothership of hospital --> GHKL itself to look out for interesting cases.
Lotsa patients over there man. It's like world war II ward. However i must admit that the GHKL library was stunning.
Not forgetting to mention disovering some nice spots at the national library. I must say the crowd there was enough to make 'kempen baca buku' proud. Amazing setting on the 4th floor.
Anyway just had my exam from Monday to Wednesday this week, a combo of MCQ, essays, problem solvings and practical exam where we were given 4 cases with 7 mins each to diagnose the disease solely based on body physical inspection without asking any questions.
And finally the exam result was announced this evening. Phew the suspense was so nerve-wrecking that i might as well declared a state of temporary insanity.
.jpg)
Thank God - I made it through.
Now that the Part I exam is done and over with shall i be a notty boy for the next 2 years or start head strong for Part II exam @ June 2010.
Ergh MRCP anyone?
(MRCP = Membership of Royal College of Physician, UK post grad medicine)
No comments:
Post a Comment