Which brings me to a theory that every story/life deserves a happy ending. Life is too short to be painted with melancholic colour. Many of us give up too soon on the idea that 'happily ever after' can be applied outside Walt Disney's movies. Well hang on there! I ain't talking about prince charming with his white donkey either. That would be the joke of the week.
.jpg)
I'm talking about living this life in its simplicity. No complication. Let all the hatred by-gone. No friends with hidden agenda, no colleagues-turned Lex Luthor. Again that doesn't mean that MPPJ will stop charging our annual cukai pintu. The Federal highway potholes are still gonna be there forever.
The change must come from within us. I wanna be a better person. I realise the only thing that I can change is me. Not my hospital's insane parking lot system. Not Pak Lah's weak governance or the fact that Obama is gonna kick McCain's arse back to Arizona.
But it has to be within my own capacity since the only legitimate jurisdiction that I have is myself. And the wind of change is here.. it's blowing.

No comments:
Post a Comment