
England is forever known for its bad weather. No surprise there since fish & chips is considered as the greatest invention the country has to offer to the world. I guess there isn't much you could expect for from the land where Tun Lancelot lost the holy grail to the Lady of the Lake and the last worldcup was won 42 years ago.
However a recent report from the NOrthern SHeffIeld Weather CenTer (NO SHIT) has observed a bizarre weather phenomenon in the city of London where the sunlight activity has increased by 25% since last September making the sunshine brighter than ever since the last 100 years.
Even more mysterious is that by using advance binary system, NO SHIT postulates that this amazing sunshine trend will moves along the equatorial line and hit Kuala Lumpur by October next year.
I am looking forward for it.
Hopefully the weather change will brighten our day.
... and I'm certain these flowers would agree with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment